Sustainability-As-a-Service Carbon Offsetting
Affordable & effective carbon offset for businesses with a few clicks.
How much electricity would you like to carbon offset?
What is carbon offsetting?
- A carbon offset is a reduction in emissions of carbon dioxide or other greenhouse gases made in order to compensate for emissions made elsewhere.
- Offsets are measured in tons of carbon dioxide-equivalent (CO2e).
- In simple terms, offsetting is like crowdfunding for climate action.
- Funds go to CO2 reduction projects being built around the world.
How do we do it?
- We partnered with Cloverly.
- Cloverly ensure that your carbon offsetting credits support fantastic renewable projects from wind power to methane capture from livestock.
- Southern Energy, a New York Stock Exchange listed renewable energy company, owns Cloverly.
- Cloverly screens the projects to ensure regulatory compliance in Europe and the United States
- You can read about Cloverly funded projects here.
Why should small businesses go carbon neutral?
Going carbon neutral is not an expensive endeavour, and it can even bring savings on energy and travel. There’s no financial barrier in your way to becoming carbon neutral. The only barrier is your own commitment to the process.
There’s also the benefit of clients who will only work with carbon neutral companies. It’s important to remember that being carbon neutral is just as much about who you do business with as it is yourself. Companies who are already carbon neutral may only want to work with other companies who are doing the same.
Another benefit to going carbon neutral is instilling a rich culture of environmental responsibility within your organisation. Operating in a way that protects the environment is an admirable trait, for climate change is as much a social justice issue as it is a planetary one (the poorest in society are affected by climate change first).