Sustainability-As-a-Service Carbon Offsetting
Affordable & effective carbon offset for businesses with a few clicks.
How much electricity would you like to carbon offset?
Offsetting 10,000 kWh energy use
Pick how much electricity you would like to carbon offset?
Move the slider to select an electricity amount
What is carbon offsetting?
- A carbon offset is a reduction in emissions of carbon dioxide or other greenhouse gases made in order to compensate for emissions made elsewhere.
- Offsets are measured in tons of carbon dioxide-equivalent (CO2e).
- In simple terms, offsetting is like crowdfunding for climate action.
- Funds go to CO2 reduction projects being built around the world.
How do we do it?
- We partnered with Cloverly.
- Cloverly ensure that your carbon offsetting credits support fantastic renewable projects from wind power to methane capture from livestock.
- Southern Energy, a New York Stock Exchange listed renewable energy company, owns Cloverly.
- Cloverly screens the projects to ensure regulatory compliance in Europe and the United States
- You can read about Cloverly funded projects here.